Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

71 SX for parts or whole - need gone ASAP or gets dismantled & junked 7/28

Search this Thread

Old July 17th, 2012, 06:47 PM
www.gbodyolds.com

71 SX for parts or whole - need gone ASAP or gets dismantled & junked 7/28

Car is completely apart, body/frame gone.
Everythings available, best to PM for a quicker response.
Power trunk
Lighted rear view
Opera and dome lights
Black and green interiors
Seats
Trim
Front clip
Bumpers
Doors
Hoods S and 442
Front end stuff
Wiring

http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq23/hurstaero/71SX

Last edited by 88hurstolds; July 27th, 2012 at 05:43 AM.
Old July 18th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Runner

Originally Posted by 88hurstolds
... unfortunately since my garage only holds 6 cars ....
One day I'll have that same problem...

Good luck with the sale.
Old July 18th, 2012, 09:42 AM

how much for the vinyl top trim?
Old July 24th, 2012, 09:14 AM
www.gbodyolds.com

Car is being dismantled and body and rot free frame are being sold for scrap on Sunday
Old July 25th, 2012, 04:47 AM
Olds-Can

How much for the disc break set up? I have drums right now and need the whole set wou,d be nice to have control arms so i just slap them on
Old July 26th, 2012, 08:26 AM

Parts needed

I'm looking for the following 1971 Cutlass parts:

1. I need to replace the ECS charcoal canister mounting bracket.
2. The clip that holds the parking brake cable to the transmission cross bar. This is not the lighter weight clip that holds the parking brake cable to the underbody, but a heavy clip on the passenger side of the crossbar.
3. The convertible top boot channel at the top back of the rear seat that holds the bolt rope on the forward edge of the top boot.

Please let me know if you can assist with any of these parts. I live in the Chicagoland NW suburbs.

Thanks,
71 Convertible
Old July 26th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Chevy budget Olds powered

fenders ?????? if they got some rust it's ok pm me if you still have the fenders.
Old July 27th, 2012, 05:39 AM
www.gbodyolds.com

Car is completely apart, body/frame gone.
Everythings available, best to PM for a quicker response.
Power trunk
Lighted rear view
Opera and dome lights
Black and green interiors
Seats
Trim
Front clip
Bumpers
Doors
Hoods S and 442
Front end stuff
Wiring
Old July 27th, 2012, 06:25 AM
MOTORHEAD

Here are pictures of the parts this seller described to me as nice. If you want defective , poor quality and broken parts this guy is the seller for you.

Oh and if you return anything GOOD LUCK getting your hard earned dollars returned to you

Buyer Beware
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
88hurts 001.jpg (74.2 KB, 44 views)
88hurts 002.jpg (84.1 KB, 44 views)
88hurts 003.jpg (79.8 KB, 42 views)
88hurts 004.jpg (74.1 KB, 39 views)
88hurts 005.jpg (60.8 KB, 42 views)
Old July 27th, 2012, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by 1971four4two
Here are pictures of the parts this seller described to me as nice. If you want defective , poor quality and broken parts this guy is the seller for you.

Oh and if you return anything GOOD LUCK getting your hard earned dollars returned to you

Buyer Beware
Wow ! Those front marker lights look like the ones I threw out when I did my restoration....
Old July 27th, 2012, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by cutlassjoe
Wow ! Those front marker lights look like the ones I threw out when I did my restoration....
The lenses MIGHT be salvagable but certainly not the bodies! What's up with this??
A refund is definetely in order, and hope you receive it soon.
Old July 27th, 2012, 06:53 AM
www.gbodyolds.com

You've been nothing but rude to me sir and now this one sided crap...
You saw the photos of everything, approched me to buy them at a LOW price and then complain about a refund thats being reviewed by PayPal when I told you send the stuff back I instantly refund you when the parts arrive.
Instead you file a dispute, escilate to a claim an take all the money from me and are now flipping my parts for profit in another thread.
You now have my parts, my money and are now selling them. Oh and you iare also pretending to be someone else and claim you dont have a PayPal account...
I told you the lenses were nice on the side markers and to return anything if you couldnt use it.
I figured ypu could swap the lenses out at $12 apiece, I even sent you extras, my original plan was to let you keep them if you were unhappy but you're attitude was completely inappropriate towards me and you lied about the headlights.
The headlights are as pictured to you, thery're 41 years old, you asked for the assemblies, never asked about if the bulbs worked or even TOLD me you wanted the bulbs, I told you the assemblies were for sale.
One was cracked during shipping, not my fault, they should've never been returned.

Your photos above are NOT how your items were shipped but how you sent them back to me!
Everything was wrapped up nicely in paper and bubble wrap including all the other items you purchased from me which you stated you were pleased with.
Nice to see you threw everything on top of the lenses like that, they were crack free when I sent them to you with no scratches and now they're no good, thanks...

You need to be a little more respectful to people and not treat them with a spoiled attitude like youre better than them.
I've been nothing but nice and cooperative and you've been nothing but disrespectful.
Talk to PayPal about your refund, they're reviewing the case because of your impatience and attitude and will refund you when they get to it.
You could've been refunded instantly whe the parts arrived if you didnt decide to file a claim and treated me with respect.

Heres a photo of one of the lenses:

Last edited by 88hurstolds; July 27th, 2012 at 07:28 AM.
Old July 27th, 2012, 06:57 AM
www.gbodyolds.com

Originally Posted by Lady72nRob71
The lenses MIGHT be salvagable but certainly not the bodies! What's up with this??
A refund is definetely in order, and hope you receive it soon.
Yes, the lenses are all very nice and were sent to him just incase he could use them. I would've refunded him and let him keep them even but he gave me an attitude from the get go.
There's nothing wrong with the headlight assemblies, the photos clearly showed the condition as you see them, just one was cracked during transit. He bought many other parts and EXCELLENT prices and are now selling them for profit.
I am out all the money in this transaction and the buyer is now flipping my parts.
Seller beware!
Old July 27th, 2012, 07:42 AM
MOTORHEAD

inconvenience

Hi Mike Masino

I made the mistake of not sending back ALL the items you sent here. When I cleaned up the items I paid $320 for and found more of them to not be up to code and broken. Instead of going thru another "inconvenience" with you I figured I would take one for the team and sell the parts for less than what I paid you.

Sure I advertised the headlight housings you sent me for sale on classic oldsmobile. SO WHAT! If I sell the items you refer to for my asking prices the total is $200 that I get back. And things rarely rarely ever sell for asking price!

I paid you 320 so I am only out what a paltry $120???inconvenience

Please refund my money for the defective and broken parts you shipped me
Thankyou!

Last edited by 11971four4two; July 27th, 2012 at 07:50 AM.
Old July 27th, 2012, 08:41 AM
www.gbodyolds.com

First off, you lied to me and told me you didn't have a PayPal account a few time for that matter and hide behind another persona to protect on what you're ultimate intentions were... window shopping through the US Mail and wasting everyones time.
You said that you're friend had the PayPal account and wanted the parts however the PayPal account is in your name, but you claim numerous times not to have one.
Now you have all my money, my parts and are selling a couple of them, not all... the one's you have listed look pretty damn nice to me and you increased the price on them quite a bit.

The remainig items I sent to you were in nice used condition with nothing broken as I explained to you.
You were happy with the photos that were provided and never made any mention of wanting additional ones once they were pulled. I told you if anything had broken upon removal I would INSTANTLY refund you.
One side reflector stud was broken and I send a replacement as you can see above you have two of the same one.

Now your're claiming this LATE in the game that the other parts were not up to par and were broken and trying to throw me under the bus for your actions.

What's your deal man!

The problem here is the kind of person you are and your expectation for cheap nicely used stuff, you looked at detailed photos of everything, parts were priced according to condition and you agreed upon them.
Maybe you shouldn't be window shopping through the US Mail but rather instead by strong communication and detailed photos.
You got a great deal on the parts, they're worth more that what I sold them for and were very nice with exception of the side markers which could've been handled differently by you're attitude.

You're angry because you couldn't flip the headlights and reflectors, that's all...

PayPal has you're money and my money for that matter because you acted like a child.
Thanks for wasting my time...
Old July 27th, 2012, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by 1971four4two

Buyer Beware
x2

https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...x-1700obo.html
Old July 27th, 2012, 05:33 PM
www.gbodyolds.com

x2 my ***, you tried to scam me.
Don't try and buy something if you cant afford it pick it up in a timely manner.
Get lost... this is the only forum I've had problems with. Seems to be some real jerks on this site who think theyre cute and like to talk **** behind a keyboard in PMs.
Ive had 3 bad deals here so far this year, I've sold close to 200 items this year on other sites without one insrance. Says allot, I hope other sellers see this.
Old July 28th, 2012, 05:17 AM
Past Administrator

This is done. Both of you take this discussion to a private place, not here on the forum. Fair warning.