Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

What a shame, 70 w-30 numbers matching being parted out!!

Search this Thread

Old June 25th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Lance

What a shame, 70 w-30 numbers matching being parted out!!

Not mine

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-OLDSMOB...sories&vxp=mtr
Old June 25th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Always room for one more

What exactly is he selling? First he says he has everything for a correct W30 and will strap it on a pallet, because he can't sell it in his state. Then he says he can't part it out and the buyer will have to find a bunch of stuff he just said he had.

It sounds to me like he started parting it and sold the stuff after the auction started. Or, he's trying to pull one over.

Too bad, though. Wish he would have included pictures of the car.
Old June 25th, 2012, 07:58 AM

It doesn't exactly say what your getting for the bid either. Is it the whole car or just some parts? The top part of the description says he's parting the car out cause there's no title, but then in the bottom it says I cannot part the car out. Confusing.
Old June 25th, 2012, 08:06 AM
delete

I'm pretty sure the guy is selling the egine & trans and is saying he won't sell the heads separate or the intake separate.

THIS IS AN EXTREMELY RARE CHANCE TO BUY A MACTHING NUMBERS 70 W30 ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
Old June 25th, 2012, 10:10 AM

The zip code is pretty close to me, if someone wants I could check it out for them.
I don't have Ebay so I cannot msg this guy.
Old June 25th, 2012, 08:43 PM

I am thinking he bought the car, no title so he can't sell it. But he CAN sell all the parts he wants, I.E. parting out engine and tranny. SO if someone was smart they would buy a motor and tranny and leave in it"s original shipping container, I.E. the car. All depending on conditions I presume.

Mike
Old June 26th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Old(s) Fart

Once again I have to wonder how it can be a "numbers matching" engine if it's not in the original car. Anyway, this is clearly a car for which he can't get a title.
Old June 26th, 2012, 01:28 PM

this guy is the biggest scam artist on the planet, he got me years ago on some AMX stuff..he lies..he takes your money and good luck..hes a known scammer ...he wouldnt return my call, he was sick, his wife tried to put me off etc..it was absolutely the worst deal i ever had..i finally got sick of it contacted the attorney general for internet fraud, in 2 days i got my stuff..of course it was sub standard JUNK...he ran me around so much, i finally gave up..it wasnt worth my time..it took so much of my time, i obsessed with it so bad, i just quit working on it, and let it go..hes that kinda guy run them around til they give up......bad dude..i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt his stuff..id never ever pay for **** unless i was there in person and the stuff was in my truck...no way no how...

he wrote me a 2 page letter telling me how bad times where, blah blah...i cant stand that guy
this is going to sound egotistical, but its the only time ive ever been ripped off..ever..

funny he has near perfect ebay feedback, and thats how he get ya, he bait a switches gets a deal going on ebay,then off ebay and wham..youre scammed

now im pissed again...

Last edited by marxjunk; June 27th, 2012 at 07:03 AM.