Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Kanter Auto Products - $100 off coupon!

Search this Thread

Old June 19th, 2012, 08:28 AM

Arrow Kanter Auto Products - $100 off coupon!

Hi everyone! My name is Jason, an internet rep from Kanter Auto Products. For those of you who don't know who we are, we have been one of the top classic car part retail/wholesalers in the US since 1960. We are slowly trying to become more prevalent online therefore I am reaching out to you guys.

Today I am here to spread the word about Kanter Auto Products as well as offer you guys some deals. We offer various different parts from Suspension and brake conversion kits to engine overhaul kits and carburetors. No matter what you need, feel free to ask and I am sure we can offer it! We also have weatherstripping kits available for most years/makes!

Currently we are running the following deals:

$50 off your next $500 purchase
$75 off your next $750 purchase
$100 off your next $1,000 purchases.

We are also offering a 10% discount through our Facebook page. Just "LIKE" our page and post your inquiry on our wall to get 10% off! Any order above $100 is eligible! www.Facebook.com/KanterAutoProducts

If you would like to take advantage of the coupons, just state that you saw this in ClassicOlds.com Forums or mark it in the order notes!

Thank you!
Old June 19th, 2012, 03:07 PM

If you created a deal on some Olds 425 piston sets (.030 over), I bet you could drum up a "group buy" type scenario. Quite a few of us looking rebuild these engines and not a whole lot of vendors out there. Something to think about...

d1
Old June 20th, 2012, 07:24 AM

Thank you for your response!

We offer teflon coated 030 over pistons for the 4 barrel 425 at $48.40 each. These are weight balanced within 2 grams. Both the 2 and 4 barrel are the same price, but I am showing no 2 barrel in stock at 030. I may be able to offer 10% off on the SET or something of the sort, however I would have to discuss with my manager first. I will check on this..

As for the "group Buy" thing.. What did you mean, and where can I find that? I am new to these forums so I am looking for some help navigating ha! Thank you!
Old June 20th, 2012, 08:13 AM

Basically the "group buy" is essentially where the vender offers an attractive discount to a part when a minimum amount of orders are placed.

For example, if a minimum of 10 purchases is needed to make it worth the vendor's while and appeal to the customer's price point at the same time, then it can potentially be a win-win for both parties.

There are few different group buy variations that can be done, you can be creative as you would like.

You might have to contact one of the site adminsitrator to set up a dedicated thread if this is something your company is willing to entertain.

d1