Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1966 Toronado Parts

Search this Thread

Old March 23rd, 2012, 06:42 AM

1966 Toronado Parts

A number of 1966 Toronado parts for sale. Parts include body (hood, trunk lid, doors, trim, etc) interior (seats, door panels(black), interior trim (black), gauge cluster, AM radio, etc), a few engine parts (exhaust headers, Rochester carb, few more), and headlight vacuum canisters (need to be rebuilt). Will send list for those who are interested in buying individual parts or complete lot.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 09:25 AM

Please send list to dtollison@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 08:27 PM

Looking for mirrors (both) and interested in interior pics
Old March 24th, 2012, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by oldsrocket88
Looking for mirrors (both) and interested in interior pics

No exterior mirrors. Interior mirror available. Unfortunately, no interior pictures. Car was stripped of usable parts. I have usable parts stored and can provide a list of available items.
Old May 11th, 2012, 10:55 AM

Smile Do you still have trunk lid 66 olds toronado?

Originally Posted by lmetcalf
a number of 1966 toronado parts for sale. Parts include body (hood, trunk lid, doors, trim, etc) interior (seats, door panels(black), interior trim (black), gauge cluster, am radio, etc), a few engine parts (exhaust headers, rochester carb, few more), and headlight vacuum canisters (need to be rebuilt). Will send list for those who are interested in buying individual parts or complete lot.
hi,
i recently purchased a 66 olds toronado that has not been on the road since 1975, in which i would like to restore back to life. There are some items i am looking for, if you can help, please let me know what you have availible. I need a good trunk lid, the louvered vent above the trunk lid at window, front bumper, and some misc parts. Please let me know. Thanks, don
Old May 11th, 2012, 11:33 AM

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado Parts

Hi Don,

I do have a trunk and a bumper. The trunk lid has some rust, but it is straight. My body guy tells me it is a solid piece. The bumper is in okay shape. I've attached a couple of initial pictures of both.

Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help.

Thanks,

Larry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_2105.jpg (15.9 KB, 24 views)
IMG_2106.JPG (150.1 KB, 24 views)
Attached Files
Old May 11th, 2012, 03:06 PM

Larry, trunk lid looks good in picture, are there any holes thru at the lip end? Are there any dents in front bumper? Also i may need left and right bumper extensions. What are you asking for each item?
Thanks, don
Old May 11th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Just the facts...

isn't that a '67 bumper? the center inlet hole is larger.

bill
Old May 11th, 2012, 05:53 PM

im looking at pics of both and it looks like you might be right about the opening i restored a 66 for my father and never would have guessed that
Old May 11th, 2012, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by dondietrichjr
Larry, trunk lid looks good in picture, are there any holes thru at the lip end? Are there any dents in front bumper? Also i may need left and right bumper extensions. What are you asking for each item?
Thanks, don
Don, I don't think there are holes through the lip for the trunk lid, but let me check tomorrow. I'll get the lid out in the sun and take a few more pics. The bumper has a dent, and at best is in okay shape. It does look it's age. I have the bumper ends - - they're in good shape. I'll get you picture of those and figure a price as well.
Old May 11th, 2012, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by BILL DEMMER
isn't that a '67 bumper? the center inlet hole is larger.

bill
Nah, it's a '66 bumper or at least it came off a '66. Who knows, maybe it was changed in an earlier life.
Old May 13th, 2012, 01:47 PM

Don, I don't think there are holes through the lip for the trunk lid, but let me check tomorrow. I'll get the lid out in the sun and take a few more pics. The bumper has a dent, and at best is in okay shape. It does look it's age. I have the bumper ends - - they're in good shape. I'll get you picture of those and figure a price as well.

Don, I was wrong about the holes. The trunk lid has the usual rust under the lip where the solder line runs. There are three holes . I've included pic of each as well as the lip. If you look at the blades of grass in the picture, that will give you an idea of the hole sizes. Not bad, but wanted you to be aware of the "bad" spots. If interested, the trunk lid is $75.00.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Larry
Attached Images
IMG_2112.JPG (139.5 KB, 19 views)
IMG_2114.JPG (165.6 KB, 17 views)
IMG_2119.JPG (136.3 KB, 20 views)
IMG_2120.JPG (177.9 KB, 17 views)
Old May 13th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Just the facts...

it's not an original '66 bumper, they changed them in '67 to the larger center hole to help with cooling issues the '66's had.

bill
Old May 14th, 2012, 04:50 PM

Smile 66 toronado trunk lid

don, i was wrong about the holes. The trunk lid has the usual rust under the lip where the solder line runs. There are three holes . I've included pic of each as well as the lip. If you look at the blades of grass in the picture, that will give you an idea of the hole sizes. Not bad, but wanted you to be aware of the "bad" spots. If interested, the trunk lid is $75.00.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

larry
larry,
the trunk lid will work fine for my restoration, and price seem fair also. I live in pennsylvania, i would also need it packaged and shipped to me, of course that would be an extra cost, are you alright with that? Please let me know.
Thanks, don
Old May 29th, 2013, 12:26 PM

Looking for the plastic interior trim panel, driver side, that goes between the rear seat armrest and the rear seat back, on the quarter panel. Also looking for a good horn button for the 66 steering wheel (center of horn ring). If you have them let me know the prices. Thanks!