Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

misc parts for 80's G body cutlass

Search this Thread

Old December 3rd, 2011, 01:42 PM

misc parts for 80's G body cutlass

just picked up the rest of the parts that the previous owner of my 85 cutlass had stored, more stuff than i'll need and it would be cool if i could make some money off it to put toward my other olds expenses. the owner went through alot of work to do a fantastic rebuild in the car, he stocked up on misc. parts that may be of use and he gave them to me once i bought it. i got a lot of nice chrome trim from him. like the trim that goes around the front windshield, i have enough hood chrome (the center strip and the curved strip), for 4 or 5 hoods, i have a bunch of belt moldings, i may be wrong in my terminology but the chrome along the top of the door, i have enough moldings(not chrome) for one vinyl roof, i have the lower chrome piece for one car, the chrome trim all around the doors, i have at least one side of the chrome piece that goes along the bottom of the inside of the door above the rocker panel that says "body by fisher", he gave me a bunch of the mid body molding that is white surrounded by plastic chrome, most of it was crappy but there were a few pieces that were brand new, prob not enough for a whole car, i have 4 sets of 85 cutlass salon style grills, one extra set of the chrome headlight bezels, if thats what you want to call it, some interior parts, a **** load of elec door lock and window switches, some that are brand new out of a GM box i think i have some full wire harnesses, two rochester quadrajet carbs, i had too much to do to check the serial number but i can do that, they prob are elec and need pcm, plasctic body fillers, the ones adjacent to the tail light, tail lights that i will prob part with, i have one set of nice center caps, but i dont know if i want to part with them, 1 set of valve covers from a 79 403 that are dirty but fine, 455 intake, im getting tired of typing so please pm me with interests, sorry i know i didnt list prices but there are too many things, my name is scott, im 16, but just so i dont lose your interest i have 2 cutlasses, i have helped my father rebuild 2 g body regals(also have parts for that) he has been a body man all his life and is very knowledgable, i am in AP classes in school so im not going to try and scam you in any way, im located in pembroke, mass, and if anything i mentioned sounds inaccurate let me know and i will try to clarify
i have pics to post but i never have any luck in actually posting them, anyone wanna try and help me?

Last edited by 85cutlass6.6; December 3rd, 2011 at 01:46 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 01:48 PM

/Users/bosshog442/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2011/12/03/20111203-160238/DSCN1398.JPG
Old December 3rd, 2011, 01:52 PM

and i have a chrome front bumper for a 1970 442, it has little rust along the bottom, $100 for that would be nice, someone gave it to me
again, i cant figure out how to post pics
Old December 3rd, 2011, 02:11 PM

i hope this works http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/...3DDSCN1400.jpg
i also have an instument set with spedometer, tach, temp, oil, and voltage, its stock, i will ship things if you want, im only looking for like $20 for the carbs, its more than what i would get for scrap value,
Old December 3rd, 2011, 02:40 PM

Lots of cool parts! Picture link worked.

I might be interested in the instrument cluster. Looks scratched up but would be nice to have for spare parts if I need..... How much?
Do you have any factory radios or 4x10 rear speakers?
Pics of the tail lights? I need a set with the rocket in the center, unfaded.
Can you post a picture of the door lock stuff? Just lay it out and get a picture for all. I can use a couple lock switches if they are very good.

Note, Both them carbs are electronic ones.

Here is how to add pics to a thread:
https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...ic-thread.html
Being 16, I'd figure you would know how to do it from just instict!
Old December 3rd, 2011, 03:57 PM

i actually have 2 cluster sets, the one on top in the pic has a scratch around the fuel gage, the lower one has a scratch or crack from the top left corner it about the center of the spedometer, other than that its fine, that one was wrapped up in paper, i might have to find out if i need that for my other car before i sell it, you can kind of see the crack in the pic, theres a bunch of locks, a couple that are pretty clean, the speakers look to be in nice condition, im not sure if they are factory though, unfortunately i did not have a pair of perfect tail lights, i have one that is perfect
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/...t=DSCN1404.jpg
how does $100 for the cluster, locks and speakers sound (if you want the speakers)
where are you located?
Old December 3rd, 2011, 04:37 PM

Speakers look factory from that side. Can you turn 'em over? I will be able to tell then. Looking for the extended range versions.

Need only 2 lock switches - the best two you have.

One perfect taillight? That is better than none... How much? Maybe I can find the opposite one later.
I want the plug with wires that is on that one carb. In fact if the carbs are that cheap, I might buy one just to see how they work and how to rebuild it before doing the one on my '86...

Post one more pic of the flip side of the speakers, and the two best lock switches.

I am in the dallas tx area. Thanks!
Old December 3rd, 2011, 05:25 PM

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/...t=DSCN1409.jpg
the speakers look way too new to be stock, i found another pair and took a pick, i know i threw a few pairs into the trash today, probably the ones your looking for
if you want the cluster, taillight, carb, speakers and locks, i would like $150
Old December 3rd, 2011, 05:27 PM

* i also have a maroon steering column that came out of an 86 buick regal, it should also fit for a g body olds, if you dont mind having a buick steering wheel
Old December 3rd, 2011, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by 85cutlass6.6
i know i threw a few pairs into the trash today, probably the ones your looking for
Well go pick 'em out and let me see!

That 4x10 has the correct plug and appears to be made for GM. Does not seem mid 80's though. The made in japan seems wrong. Now if it came from a Buick, I would understand, as some of their sound systems had speakers that were made in japan (like the CSII door speakers). The parts # on the magnet is real and it could be from a later year car, like from the 90's?

The other 4 Ohm speaker you pictured is out of a 90's honda. Made in USA - go figure.........
Old December 3rd, 2011, 11:06 PM
R.I.P S.K.P

In your photobucket #15 are those the wide trim for the tops door window meeting point ? Are the they in good condition? They look like the outter (outside) set ! how much do you want for them ?
Old December 4th, 2011, 07:25 AM

* you can also just make me an offer for anything and we'll negotiate from there.
Old December 4th, 2011, 02:04 PM

Scott, were you able to retrieve those other speakers? Please do and post a pic of them, magnet side up. Thanks!
Old December 4th, 2011, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Lady72nRob71
Scott, were you able to retrieve those other speakers? Please do and post a pic of them, magnet side up. Thanks!
I could only find fronts! Sorry!
Are you still interested in the other stuff?
Old December 4th, 2011, 03:46 PM

Are the fronts any good? 3.5"? I might rescue a couple if they are good-excellent...
I do repair work on those 80's ETR Delco radios and could use a few more speakers for my test bench. Those 4x10s are not the extended range versions that I want for my car, but they will work for the test setup.

YES - still interested in the other stuff.
WOuld it be possible to post the code numbers for the better looking carb? I figure if it is NOT somewhat close to mine, it would not be worth getting. It looks close but would rather be sure. Thanks!
Old December 4th, 2011, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Lady72nRob71
Are the fronts any good? 3.5"? I might rescue a couple if they are good-excellent...
I do repair work on those 80's ETR Delco radios and could use a few more speakers for my test bench. Those 4x10s are not the extended range versions that I want for my car, but they will work for the test setup.
I will try to get the carb # tomorrow, i have a good pair of front speakers

YES - still interested in the other stuff.
WOuld it be possible to post the code numbers for the better looking carb? I figure if it is NOT somewhat close to mine, it would not be worth getting. It looks close but would rather be sure. Thanks!
Old December 4th, 2011, 05:31 PM

I will get back to you tomorrow