Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Nice interior parts ... not mine

Old November 3rd, 2011, 01:32 PM

Nice interior parts ... not mine

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/pts/2681148238.html

I've been to this guys house, bought several parts from him over the last few years. these are nice, I could probably get you more pictures if you need them.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 04:36 PM

That's probably a deal if you need that color, especially if the covers are Legendary. I am installing all my new Legendary stuff and I have WAY more than that in my interior. By the way, the original covers and trim panels I removed were way above average, but the car I'm assembling warrants the new Legendary items. I would consider selling the originals. 1972 Dark Saddle buckets, rear seat, door and rear trim panels.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 05:23 PM

Would you sell the covers for the bucket seats separate? I have a 72 convertible so the rear panels and seat are different. Although I could probably get the rear covers to fit.
Old November 4th, 2011, 04:46 AM
72 Olds CS

Originally Posted by Dave Siltman
That's probably a deal if you need that color, especially if the covers are Legendary. I am installing all my new Legendary stuff and I have WAY more than that in my interior. By the way, the original covers and trim panels I removed were way above average, but the car I'm assembling warrants the new Legendary items. I would consider selling the originals. 1972 Dark Saddle buckets, rear seat, door and rear trim panels.

mmm I would love to find someone who has redone their black front buckets and would sell me their old passengers side seat cover for my 72.

my car is a driver and the drivers side seat is in great shape but the passenger side seat buns need replacing