Non-Oldsmobile Classified Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1975 Cadillac Eldorado Conv for sale

Old May 1st, 2011, 06:02 AM

1975 Cadillac Eldorado Conv for sale

A patient of mine is looking to sell his 75 Cadillac. His MIL was the original owner. White with a white top and deep red leather. Just over 30K miles. The only option I didn't see was tilt which seemed strange. The power seat has a glitch but I can hear it try to engage. I did not see the top as the parade hard boot was on, he says its nice with a couple stiches loose. Couple door dings and quite a few stone chips on the nose. The front bumper inserts are all intact, the rear middle insert is cracked but he has a NOS one unpainted that goes with the car. Seats are nice but need a thourough cleaning. I did get to drive the car and it is extremely smooth. It will get out of its way but won't win a race. NOT a show car but is a very nice driver and zero rust I could see. Always garaged. Tires hold air and look perfect but there's no way I'd drive a long distance without new ones, they are original too. I don't know how to post attachments but can forward the pics he sent me and could stop by his house for more. He's asking $18K if I remember. Drop me a line at dead@mchsi.com if interested. Regards Pat
Old May 1st, 2011, 05:32 PM

Although I really like Cadillacs, I suggest he check around for a more realistic price before asking that kind of money.
A #3 Eldo, needing any kind of work, might be worth $8k to the right person, regardless of mileage. 10-15 mpg on a good day, with 500 C.I. + converter.
There's quite a few of them out there -
Old May 1st, 2011, 05:46 PM

Its a solid 3 car which is in the $10K neighborhood. I think he's thinking #2 car but it really isn't. It is better than average driver quality by far but depending on offers he may get, it may get him to lower the price. Time will tell.