Interior swap

Old March 11th, 2015, 01:04 PM
Smash

Interior swap

I'm looking to swap my custom interior for original. When I bought my car 72 Cutlass S hard top coupe the PO was attempting to clone a 442 excuse me tribute to a 442 is now politically correct. Anyway there is a black & white custom interior throughout. Bucket seats, rear bench seat & front & back door panels. Also has custom 442 embroidered into the headrests. There actually very nicely done just not my taste. I'm bringing the car back to a original Cutlass and really want original black vinyl. I'd be willing to take a hit in the wallet as long as the ones I get can be restored to a little better than driver quality. Hate to see this custom job get wasted but when I'm ready & no one is interested that's most likely what will happen. Thought I'd throw out some early feelers I'm in no real hurry since I'm still removing rust & rebuilding my 455 I believe there are a couple pics on my page not sure. Interested parties just ask. My email isn't working just yet going thru the lost phone thing. Was riding my quad in the snow had a blast now im having a nightmare. I miss phone booths.