Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

83 h/o

Search this Thread

Old April 28th, 2015, 07:13 AM

83 h/o

I am considering selling my H/O. Someone in the past has removed all the computer equipment from the engine. I am thinking of putting in a 350 from a non computer car but thought I might offer it up for sale like it is. It is a very nice original black paint, not sure about the silver. Car has 57,000 miles and is rust free. Original 307 sounds good and runs good just having trouble getting it to idle right. I'm thinking some po has installed a cam of some kind as I can't get very much manifold vacuum. Car has new tires, interior is very clean. Car is rust free. I will turn 72 this summer and am running out of steam trying to finish this car. The 200 r4 transmission works good with the tci kit that I installed. The AC is working good. Has a new rebuilt compressor with new receiver drier and is charged with 12a freon. Has new shocks all around with air shocks on the rear. Really a nice car to drive. If someone is looking for a cheaper 83 H/O this would fit the bill. I'm asking $9500. I have already done a lot to this car, just needs someone smarter than me to make the engine right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
001.jpg (72.5 KB, 46 views)
002.jpg (65.9 KB, 41 views)
003.jpg (84.7 KB, 45 views)
004.jpg (80.6 KB, 45 views)
005.jpg (85.6 KB, 44 views)

Last edited by truckerlary; April 28th, 2015 at 07:31 AM. Reason: added info