Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Several 1967 oldsmobiles i have for sale

Old October 27th, 2014, 07:48 AM

Several 1967 oldsmobiles i have for sale

I have several Oldsmobiles for sale. all have clean and clear titles. Most are drivers or very close to being a driver. Please contact me either by direct email at lemoldsnut@aol.com or by phone between 8 am and 8 pm west coast time at 541-815-4363 sometimes it takes a day or two to get the messages from this site to my email so unless I check it directly I don't get it in a timely manner.

Thanks
Larry

The cars:

1- 1967 Olds Cutlass Supreme 2 door hardtopTurnpike cruiser (these are very similar to a 442 same suspension, same engineand trans) SOLD nice driving car. Saffron yellow with a painted black top factory, blackbucket seats, good site for info:http://www.oldsmobility.com/old/carlife_apr67.htm

2- 1967 Olds Cutlass Supreme 2 door hardtop running and driving very nicerunner with a later 350 and th350 trans is a powersteering, power brake, AC, power window car, needs paint and interior SOLD originally agold car with a vinyl top bench seat car, now has a floor shifter and very niceexhuast

3- 1966 Olds Cutlass 2 door hardtop 330 4 barrel, th400 (from a 67 turnpike cruise by the code on it) this car has ps, pb, bucket seats, console, has never been wrecked and is in the original burgundy mist paint with black interior, it has been sitting in the desert since 1981 when it was parked after reverse went out in the trans. I got it from the brother of the original owner. it was purchased new in Portland Oregon. engine turns over but it has been a long time since run so I recommend a rebuild or I have a few good running 330 engines that could be bundled into the deal. this car needs to be totally restored the paint is badly faded and the interior is brittle, this is a rot free very solid straight car. $3750

4- 1967 Olds Cutlass Supreme Turnpike cruiser as the one mentioned above.original down to the original window sticker. this car has had almost everything done, new paint, new top, new interior, engine, trans and rear-end all rebuilt, new brakes, new suspension, new bumpers, and it goes on and on. I am in the process of assembling this car now. be a month or so till it is together. This will be a high dollar car when done. have not set the price yet .It is saffron yellow, black vinyl top, black interior with a bench seat, very original car, good site for info on these cars: http://www.oldsmobility.com/old/carlife_apr67.htm

5- 1967 Olds Toronado factory 425 385 horsepower engine, factory powersteering, power brakes, tilt telescopic wheel, bench seat, very originaland complete car that drives, $1850 Blue with blue interior, needs restored,paint and interior mostly.

6- 1967 Olds 442 4 speed very original car from air cleaner to paint, I am not really looking to sell this car but would for the right price. It is all correct 400 E block engine, M21 4 speed trans, 3:90 posi rearend, bucket seat and console car, original provincial white paint, and original red interior. I have not restored it because it is so original. I would only sell this for $10,995 otherwise I will just keep it. It is the exact opposite of my 67 convertible so we enjoy that part of it. Very hard to find a truly original car like this that runs and drives.

all these cars have good clean titles and are great candiates for the olds lover.

Thanks
Larry

Last edited by lemoldsnut; February 3rd, 2015 at 04:01 AM.
Old December 1st, 2014, 04:40 AM

Also just made a deal to get two more 67 Cutlass cars. One a supreme and the other a plain Cutlass both will be parts cars.
Old February 3rd, 2015, 04:01 AM

ttt freshly updated