Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1984 oldsmobile ninety eight regency 2 door sleeper,race car,cruiser forsale in NJ

Search this Thread

Old July 31st, 2013, 01:28 PM

1984 oldsmobile ninety eight regency 2 door sleeper,race car,cruiser forsale in NJ

THIS CAR HAS TO GO, PLEASE READ THE ***ENTIRE*** POST AND IF YOUR INTERESTED CALL ME, DO ***NOT EMAIL ME***

MY FATHER BUILT THIS CAR IN THE LATE 80S FOR A CUSTOMOR AND WOUND UP BUYING IT IN THE EARLY 90S AND BUILDING IT INTO THE ULTIMATE SLEEPER,CRUISER,STREET CAR THIS CAR IS VERY WELL KNOWN IN THE STREET RACING SCENE AND OLDSMOBILE SHOOT OUTS THIS CAR CANNOT BE DUPLICATED AND THERE IS MUCH HISTORY TO THIS CAR, IT IS FAST,FUN AND UNEXPECTING TO MUSTANG,CAMARO AND VETTE OWNERS. THE CAR NEEDS MINOR TLC BODY WORK AND RESPRAY/PAINT TO BE SHOW QUALITY BUT THE PERFORMANCE SPEAKS FOR IT SELF ALTHO IT DOES NEED MINOR WORK , I HAVE 100S OF TIME SLIPS AND VIDEOS AND ARTICLES ON THIS CAR FROM THE DAY IT WENT TO THE TRACK MY FATHER IS SEVERELY ILL WHICH FORCES ME TO SELL THIS CAR, I HAVE COMPLETED ALOT OF WORK AND PUT ALOT OF MONEY IN THIS CAR IN THE PAST 2 YEARS TO GET IT ROAD WORTHY AS IT SAT FOR MENY YEARS DUE TO MY FATHERS HEALTH AND MY PERSONAL ISSUES. I AM AT THE POINT NOW I JUST DO NOT HAVE THE TIME,SPACE OR ENERGY TO PUT ANYMORE TIME AND MONEY INTO THIS CAR SO NOW IT HAS TO GO TO SOMEONE WHO WILL APRECIATE IT AND ENJOY IT FOR WHAT IT IS. I AM SLIGHTLY NEGO BUT WILL NOT GIVE THIS CAR AWAY THATS FOR SURE...I HAVE PICTURES ON MY PHONE TO SEND .MORE SPECIFIC TUNING INFO WILL BE GIVEN WHEN IN PERSON AND NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS COLECTED.

ORIGINAL 84 NINETY EIGHT REGENCY 2 DOOR BODY AND INTERIOR,BODY IS BLACK WITH RED VALOUR INTERIOR,CAR HAS A FACTORY ALUMINUM HOOD AND DECKLID ,5 POINT ROLL CAGE WITH DRIVER SIDE SWING OUT THIS IS LEGAL TO 10.00 AT THE TRACK HAS 5 POINT HARNESS ON DRIVERSIDE WHICH IS OUTDATED ,IT HAS CENTERLINE BILLETSTAR WHEELS ALL AROUND WITH WHITE WALL TIRES IT CAN USE TIRES AND IT IS MISSING ONE CENTER CAP IT ALSO COMES WITH SPARE 2 WHEELS WITH 30X9 HOOSIER SLICKS. THAT FIT UNDER THE 1/4 PANEL SKIRTS THE CAR HAS ICE COLD AIR CONDITION AND RUNS AWESOME AS IS. THERE IS A LOT OF TRICK STUFF DONE TO THIS CAR. MOST WOULDENT EVEN REALISE.

455 OLDSMOBILE ENGINE,PUMP GAS,NITROUS OXIDE,HOME MADE ELECTRIC VACUME /CRANKCASE PUMP SYSTEM,HOME MADE RAM AIR LOOKS LIKE A STOCK MESS UNDER THE HOOD LOL

FULL 3" EXHAUST WITH DYNOMAX ULTRAFLO MUFFLERS TAILPIPES ARE TUCKED UP NICE AND UNNOTICEIBLE CAR IS NEAR SILENT AT IDLE/CRUISE BUT TONES UP WHEN U JUMP ON IT

TURBO 400 TRANS JUST REDONE WITH DYNAMIC 10" CONVERTER B&M RATCHET SHIFTER ON FLOOR,GIANT TRANSMISSION COOLER

CUSTOM CARBON FIBER DRIVESHAFT INCLUDED WITH CAR BUT NOT INSTALLED IT NEEDS TO BE SHORTEND 1/2 INCH.

9" FORD REAREND WITH DETROIT LOCKER 31 SPLINE AXLES COMPLETE MOSER KIT

TRICK SUSPENSION THE CAR WORKS ANYWHERE ON ANY SURFACE CARRYED WHEELS FOR 8-10 FT ON CONCRETE/TRACK ON SPRAY

2 FUEL SYSTEMS ONE FOR ENGINE ONE FOR NITROUS, THE ENGINE RUNS OFF A MECHANICAL PUMP ALWAYS AND HAS ONE ELECTRIC PUMP FOR EACH SIDE N20 AND MOTOR

PLEASE CALL ME DO NOT EMAIL 201 993 6890

I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET IT ON EBAY YET DUE TO WORK AND NOT HAVING TIME.TO TAKE (NICE)PICTURES PLEASE COME TAKE A LOOK AT THE CAR AND MAKE A REALISTIC CASH OFFER I KNOW THE PICTURES SUCK BUT ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR NOW...THE CAR NEEDS A GOOD HOME.

ALSO AVIAILIBLE SEMI COMPLETE 469 INCH OLDSMOBILE ENGINE THAT WAS (SOPPOSED) TO GO IN THIS CAR. IT IS DISASSEMBLED, NEEDS MINOR TO COMPLETE, F BLOCK,PREPPED CRANK,PONTIAC PISTONS,EDELBROCK ALUMINUM HEADS,HYD ROLLER LIFTERS ALL NEW ECT.. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A DEAL FOR THE CAR WITH THIS ENGINE INCLUDED IN A PACKAGE DEAL OR WILL SEPERATE THE 469 INCH MOTOR. IT WILL MAKE 600+ HP N/A DEPENDING ON WHAT CAM,INTAKE/CARB AND WHO ASSEMBLES IT WE WILL TALK I WANT $4000 FOR THE DISASSEMBLED 469 ENGINE.

THANK YOU FOR READING . JOE

this is the link to the craigslist ad with pictures.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3853922427.html
Old July 31st, 2013, 04:12 PM

Hey Joe, I'm the guy you spoke to about it at Raceway Park in Englishtown.

He showed me more pics on his phone. It's the real deal. If I had the money, this post wouldn't exist
Old July 31st, 2013, 04:28 PM
Administrator

Interesting, good luck with your sale.
Old August 1st, 2013, 05:56 AM

If I had extra time and space,id pop the 469 in it,the car would have no problem going deep mid 11s without the nitrous and super bottom 10s on a safe mild tune up....its a shame cause I have so much time and sentimental in this car....but to me at this point it has to go...my main focus is my fathers 67 camaro ex A/MP record holder...I can't have two projects too much distraction and nothing gets done that way...if anyone knows of any other good sites feel free to link this ....btw in 98 we put all of dick miller and mondellos boys on the trailer at the olds shootout at etown,wound up getting runner up but the irony was passing there trailers on the turnpike cruising home with the ac on lol

Thanks guys
Old August 1st, 2013, 07:07 AM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

This is the first 98 I have ever seen with a roll bar. Good luck on your sale.
Old August 1st, 2013, 08:35 AM
Administrator

Put it on racingjunk.com, it's free.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 01:24 PM

Definitly very unique and one of a kind here.

Thanks guys
Old August 22nd, 2013, 04:25 AM

Cmon guys this car has to go....$7000 or best offer for the car
Old August 22nd, 2013, 07:28 AM

That craigslist link no longer works.
Old August 24th, 2013, 04:24 PM

Pics?
Old August 25th, 2013, 01:34 PM

Send me a text so I can send pics to your phone I don't know how to post them here

201 993 6890
Old September 2nd, 2013, 03:57 PM

I guess no one has any interest in a unique,fast,fun big body oldsmobile next step is ebay,last step is the shredder. And I'm not kidding.
Old September 4th, 2013, 01:45 PM

Are you for real? Are you not able to read the Replies above that say "That craigslist link no longer works."?

FYI - if you're hoping to sell something via the Intertubes, learn how to post pictures on the Intertubes.

Also FYI - Sellers who threaten to crush cars in their "For Sale" ads are, in my experience, not to be trusted.

Originally Posted by nine8
I guess no one has any interest in a unique,fast,fun big body oldsmobile next step is ebay,last step is the shredder. And I'm not kidding.
Old September 8th, 2013, 01:02 AM

I can't read? I guess you can't either considering it clearly states to call or text me for pictures,I don't know how to post them here...and I'm not making another craigslist ad . Sorry for your bad experiances. But I'm real and so is the car.
Old September 8th, 2013, 10:16 AM

C'mon guys, play nicely.

It sounds like it is a cool car. Good luck selling it.
Old September 11th, 2013, 12:37 PM

I know the car is not very desireible. Being a street/strip car but it is very unique...its really a shame no one has the funds for the car but in all honesty I'm sick and tired of being low balled and jerked around I have no time,space or extra money to fund this car anymore between 200 a month storage and insurance payments its become a burdon....I hate to pull the drivetrain and good parts and scrap the body but it may be my only choice if ebay doesn't work,I hope to catch the time to get one of my buddys to post it on ebay and hopfully sell...I don't wanna sound like a jerk but it is what it is...its a big car takes up a lot of space...the lowest I will sell the car for is 6500 cash....

Thanks guys please call or text for more info and pictures
Old September 16th, 2013, 06:53 PM

Sold sold sold deleete...thanks