Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

79' Hurst/Olds Project Car for Trade?

Old April 24th, 2013, 07:46 AM

79' Hurst/Olds Project Car for Trade?

Hey guys, I have a 79 Hurst Olds that i've come to the conclusion is furthest down my list of projects, and therefore I figured Id see if there was anyone else who may or may not be looking for one as a project.
The car needs a good bit of tlc, it runs well and shifts well too. I've had it about a year, I did a basic tune up and replaced all the front brake components and master cylinder. The rears need to be replaced as well, for now I blocked them off. Also a fuel leak from a rotted fuel line which i spliced a piece of ruber into, but it still drips. The drivers floor is gone and the sunroof does not work, I see a little connection between those two. The trunk lid and rear bumper are rotted pretty bad and will need to be replaced, some frame repair at the last few inches near the bumper, but the rest looks pretty decent.
So pretty much will need a bit of everything, but it is a true hurst olds with the olds 350 and his and hers shifter, and i figured id see if anyone had interst in it. I decided to list it for trade because I thought it'd be a cool way to go about finding it a new home, thought I dont have anything in mind, so pm me with any offers ect open to other projects, parts, tools, maybe even unrelated but cool things. Having trouble uploading pictures, so if youre interested i'll probably have to email them to you
-Ryan
Old September 3rd, 2013, 08:08 PM

Hurst

Just curious if you still have this car by chance?