Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1972 Cutlass Supreme Partilly Restored FOR SALE!

Search this Thread

Old July 9th, 2011, 08:15 AM

1972 Cutlass Supreme Partilly Restored FOR SALE!

Partilly restored 1972 Cutlass Supreme MUST SELL!! I have been working on this car on and off for 5 yesrs and am unable to finish it. We are having to move and will not be able to take it with us. The cars interior is about 85% complete and has brand new seat upholstery. Bucket seats in front Bench in rear, new carpet, new headliner. Car originally was a bench seat in front and I converted to floor shift and put in center console and buckets. The pictures show the interior with all of the above. Most of the parts put into this car were either purchased on Ebay or from Original Parts Group in Cailf. The exterior has been mostly stripped to bare metal but there are a few spots needing work. The Hood is very straight and rust free, I have 2 brand new GM front fenders in the black primer paint. These 3 parts are currently at another location and not in the photos. The rear trunk lid was purchased on Ebay and is in excellent rust free condition. The 2 doors are in good shape with a few bondo areas from the previous owners. The rest of the body is in relatively good shape and wouldn't take a lot of work I don't think but I'm not a body guy. The engine is a 350 with 350 turboglide transmission. The engine has been reworked but the transmission has not. I'm not sure if they are the original to the car but they are what I got with it. Would like to sell as is complete but if not will start parting it out. There are many more new parts some still in boxes and haven't been put on yet but I should have everything. Email with questions. Asking $3500.00
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
DSC_0981.jpg (75.5 KB, 62 views)
DSC_0983.jpg (73.7 KB, 54 views)
DSC_0979.jpg (99.2 KB, 64 views)
DSC_0987.jpg (72.3 KB, 65 views)