Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1960 Oldsmobile Convertible and 4-Door Hardtop (Will Sell As A Pair Or Will Separate)

Search this Thread

Old June 5th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Slammed88

Thumbs up 1960 Oldsmobile Convertible and 4-Door Hardtop (Will Sell As A Pair Or Will Separate)

The 60' Olds convertible I have up for sale is a really cool project car. I have attached a couple of pictures of it for you to check out. Here's a quick run-around of the car:

Frame/Chassis
The frame is the original frame, and it is in good shape. All of the suspension, rear end, and front end is original and all there as well. The car doesn't have an engine or transmission.

Body
The body is in really nice shape with minimal surface rust only. The doors and trunk lid are in fantastic shape, but the hood has a dent on it. It shouldn't be a big deal to fix, though. The main floor and trunk floor are extremely solid, especially for a convertible. The dash is nice, and is complete with all components except the glove box door.

Interior
I have the front seat and the correct back seat springs for the convertible, as well as all of the seat trim. I also have the door panels, but they are chewed up and need to be replaced. The door panel chrome is excellent, however.

Misc.
I have an entire trunk load of chrome that comes with the car. I have the tail-lights, grille, headlight bezels, and all the trim, as well as misc. door handles, cranks, etc.

I also have a 4-door parts car that may go with the convertible, should you choose to get it. It is 100% complete right down to the cigarette lighter, and is in great shape. It has a nice running 394 Olds Rocket engine and transmission in it too.

If you are interested in buying the car, there are a couple options to choose from. They are:

$5500 for 1960 Olds Convertible (On it's own)
$2500 for 1960 Olds 4-Door Sedan (On it's own)
$7500 for 1960 Olds Convertible and complete 4-Door

Prices are in US funds.

If you have any questions about the car, please feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer them for you.

Just to show you how killer this car can look when it's finished, I've attached some pictures of the Pagan Gold Zocchi-designed 60' Olds Hardtop along with the photos of the convertible and 4-door. It might help give you some ideas.

Thanks!

Old June 5th, 2007, 11:43 PM
Slammed88

And one more of the Zocchi '60 for good measure.

Old June 9th, 2007, 05:27 PM

Could you send me some more pics of the '60 4-door?