Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1977 Cutlass Salon 5 Factory 5 SPEED

Search this Thread

Old April 15th, 2007, 09:15 AM

Smile 1977 Cutlass Salon 5 Factory 5 SPEED

Hello everyone, I am new here, I am trying to sell my aunt's cutlass for her. so here is the details, it is located in Lacey, Washington, Asking Price is $3,000 obo.

This is a, One Owner, 1977 Olds Cutlass Salon, sporting the classic brown with a tan vinyl half top. This one is a gem, it has the original 260 c.i. V-8 with 110,000 original miles, mostly garage stored, but it still shows a little wear and a few scratches here and there, but it has no dents and is the body is complete and 100% original. The Interior is in awesome shape! No rips and no tears. And Finally the Kicker, this Classic has a 5 SPEED. The shift pattern is a reversed standard, meaning the reverse is where first should be, first is where second should be and so on and so on. You gotta see this Car to appreciate it. if you have an olds collection, or are a museum, don’t forget this one! This could be one of the last times you see a Salon with the 5 speed, let alone one it this shape.

Ok now the legal mumbo-jumbo, Buyer is responsible for all shipping, handling, and shipping arrangements. CAR IS FOR SALE AS IS WHERE IS. NO warranty on this car. Although it is on good working order, it can be driven, and is currently up to date on registration and insurance.
I will allow test drives, Please e-mail me for an appointment. Car is for sale locally. Car has a clean title and is currently titled to my aunt (the legal owner) who will OK the final transaction, and be present for the final transaction and the trading hands of the title. NOTHING WILL TRADE HANDS UNTILL PAYMENT IS COMPLETE AND HAS FULLY CLEARD THE BANKS. A Bill of sale will be provided.

Any other questions, please E-mail me (Serious inquiries only please) and I will get back to you ASAP, please keep in mind that I am selling this for a aunt, so any questions about the history of the car will be directed to her and may take a little longer to get a response.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the pictures on photobucket, there is a short video of the starting and running motor.

Click Here For Pictures.

Thanks for looking,
Mike
(360) 280 4021
Old November 12th, 2007, 06:29 PM

where is the car located?
Old November 14th, 2007, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by delamaize
so here is the details, it is located in Lacey, Washington,

drink coffee much ?
Old November 15th, 2007, 10:16 AM

LoL