Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

2 1965 oldsmobile cutlass F-85's

Old August 12th, 2009, 09:42 AM

2 1965 oldsmobile cutlass F-85's

I Am selling my 1965 oldsmobile cutlass F-85 sports coupe and holiday coupe as a package, I am expecting a baby sometime in february and are looking to get a newer car in the 2000's. I really don't want to sell these cars considering it is a pretty rare car. Oldsmobile was not known for muscle cars, well this is one of the first muscle cars Oldsmobile came out with. It was the 4-4-2, Cutlass, and Cutlass F-85, this is a Cutlass F-85. One is blue with no motor no trans andhas been garaged for 25 years, missing front buckets but the yellow car has buckets and I have the original bench seat for the yellow car. But anyways the blue car has posi traction rear end the front end is all brand new/rebuilt. All new bushings and converted to front dis brakes. She's missing the front grill and bumper and the two front inner fender wells but has fenders and hood. Intrerior is nice, the headliner is perfect! Baby blue and the rear seat is in perfect condition. No holes or tears.she has chrome trimmings that go along the side, I have all the trimming. Sheis automatic on the floor,she is a 2 door coupe but unlike the yellow one does not have window post so all 4 windows roll down(best for cruisin!)and my yellow one, she's my baby! She is very beautiful with a bright yellow paint job, the paint job is a little old but still bright. She has a light brown patch on the rear driver side panel. She has a Very strong 330 V8 motor in her with a performer 350 edelbrock intake manifold and an edelbrock 4 barrel carb with chrome valve covers and a chrome k&n air cleaner. Original motor. I have a few parts to go with it. Brand new Comp Cam and Lifters, with also brand new Cloyes performance products timing gear and chain. Nice black interior with bucket seats. I bought them about 7 months ago for $1000. Also has nice sound system inside with cd player with detachable face and a box and amp in the trunk. I've put lots of money into this car but am only selling for $8,000 firm for the both. I am also willing to trade...let's see what you got....Please let me know if you are interested. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!!!!! I will send more pictures via text upon request. My name is nick and my number is (818)854-2885 please call I don't go on this forum a lot, or you can email me at biggreddmachine69@hotmail.com
Old August 12th, 2009, 10:20 AM
car guy

Please post your location. I will move to for sale section.
Old August 12th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Old(s) Fart

Originally Posted by gearheads78
Please post your location. I will move to for sale section.
Area code 818 is San Fernando Valley.