Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Oldsmobile cars and other items

Search this Thread

Old February 1st, 2016, 05:52 PM

Oldsmobile cars and other items

Giving serious consideration to eliminating all of my Olds parts and the two cars. Would really rather sell it all together for one lump price and walk away.

-1972 Cutlass Supreme 2-door hardtop white with saddle interior. 75K original miles. About 2000 miles since engine was done in 1995. Very few street miles, mostly all dragstrip. Very mildly built 455. 10:1 CR. THM350, 8.5" 10 bolt with 3.90's, full spool and 28-spline Moser axles. PS, PB & AC all removed. A-body manual steering box being used. Have original PS pump & brackets. AC compressor and brackets are gone. Firewall conversion cover in place. Have spare interior and exterior AC boxes in storage (swap meet finds). Column shift, bench seat car. Body in great shape-all rusty panels replaced years ago. Bright White paint (not factory color). Could use carpet-have that NIB. Headliner needs repair. Centerlines, Mickeys, Hoosiers... the list goes on. More detail upon request. No time wasters, please. I bought this car from the original owner's grand-daughter in 1993. Runs low 12's on AV-gas.

-1979 Cutlass Supreme. Been on here before. 350SBO, THM 350, 10 bolt Grand National diff. Drag car only. Lots of nice stuff-some new even last year even when not raced. Could be made streetable with a fair amount of work. Runs low-12's on AV gas, too. Same story on detail, etc.

-Complete, stock 1971 350SBO with #7 heads. Never pulled apart or run by me. Bought for a project that never materialized (imagine that).

Lots of NIB components-Summit electronic distributor (MSD/Mallory knock-off that was discontinued). Non-AC Alternator brackets, Moroso tall valve covers, after-market ignition components, never used camshafts, new spare SBO headers for the G-body, etc, etc & so on. The more I look the more I find that I have forgotten about. This list isn't complete for that reason.

If this ever really happens, then I will consider selling my 1999 26 foot Haulmark Edge enclosed trailer... very low miles and almost no time on the Heavy Load capacity tires.

Last edited by p518; February 2nd, 2016 at 06:54 AM.
Old February 1st, 2016, 07:27 PM

What got you so depressed?
Old February 2nd, 2016, 04:14 AM

Not depressed. Just can't give due time to everything I have and it seems a waste to just hang on to it, just to hang on to it. No time to race anymore and playing around with the cars is minimal.

I probably rushed out my post and that's why it sounds kind of desperate. Not the case. I dont need the money... at least not yet.

Kids have no interest, Wife has no interest in the car stuff. As I age, if anything happens to me, my Wife will be left dispersing things she has no knowledge on value. Then the vultures swoop in.

I'd rather clean out before time gets too far by.

Thanks for your concern. Didn't mean to sound 'down in the dumps'.
Old February 2nd, 2016, 07:48 AM

price would be great if your serious you can pm me,interested more in 72 but may consider all depending what price you got in mind