Buyer & Seller Feedback This thread is the place to put Buyer or Seller feedback. Be sure to CHECK THE RULES before you post!

ctls442

Old July 27th, 2015, 09:14 PM
MOTORHEAD

ctls442

told me he was going to come to my house and
kick my *** because nos center cap retainer has
dust of rust

then he "bought" parts from jim
never pick em up
jim then sent all FULL re payment

so my special friend dials 911
says jim ripped him oft

beware
Old July 27th, 2015, 10:33 PM
MOTORHEAD

sorry herky
oft to bed
i go

feel free to call my phone
like you have done be 4 4 too
me and my family
white trash
Old July 27th, 2015, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by 11971four4two
told me he was going to come to my house and
kick my *** because nos center cap retainer has
dust of rust

then he "bought" parts from jim
never pick em up
jim then sent all FULL re payment

so my special friend dials 911
says jim ripped him oft

beware
Good to hear from you Mr. Brian McCall. As we all know, there are two sides to every story. As a 30 year member of OCA, and over 30 years buying/selling parts, I have had two bad experiences; one with Kevin R in Georgia (many have had similar experiences), and yes, one with you back in 2005. I bought from you, and paid for NOS parts and a sport steering wheel from a low mileage car. What I received was some actual NOS parts, many used parts in GM boxes (that were supposed to be NOS), and an out of round/bent steering wheel. When I called you to discuss the parts sitting right in front of me, you told me something to the effect of tough **** regarding the parts. The going to your house to kick your *** part doesn't make a lot of sense seeing as we live two states away.

Regarding Jim's parts, I bought a few parts (again, about eight years ago) and we agreed that I would pick them up when in the area, to avoid shipping. Jim called me and said he accidentally spray painted one of the parts, and didn't want to wait any longer for me to get there, so he sent my money back. End of story. The 911 call part is BS.

Since you are bringing this up after 10 years, I guess you are trying to warn people about dealing with me. Ironically, last week I took a carload of parts to the Nationals and sold all but a few items in four hours. I would estimate I sold to 25+ people, many of which are ClassicOlds members. Met many great people, and sold a lot of good parts at fair prices. I had told all of the ClassicOlds folks not to send me any money upfront, and if they were not happy after looking at the parts in person, there was no obligation to buy. If any CO folks had a negative buy/sell experience with me, please validate the warning against me. Also, my 100% positive Ebay rating (since 2001) speaks for itself.

Since you are bring this up after 10 years, apparently this still bothers you. I got over the fact that you ripped me off, about 9 1/2 years ago. How about we shake hands sometime at an Olds event, and move on in a positive direction. Life's too short for bottled up hatred, instead of enjoying the hobby.

Last edited by Ctls442; July 31st, 2015 at 10:47 AM.
Old July 27th, 2015, 11:07 PM
MOTORHEAD

hoe hum

ho hum
i am awake
now
for a few minutes of quality conversation
call now
Old July 27th, 2015, 11:09 PM
MOTORHEAD

oh
you want some police reports
fool

what he did
Assault

Definition

1. Intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. No intent to cause physical injury needs to exist, and no physical injury needs to result. So defined in tort law and the criminal statutes of some states.
2. With the intent to cause physical injury, making another person reasonably apprehend an imminent harmful or offensive contact. Essentially, an attempted battery. So defined in the criminal statutes of some states.
3. With the intent to cause physical injury, actually causing such injury to another person. Essentially, the same as a battery. So defined in the criminal statutes of some states, and so understood in popular usage.

guess i will not warn any one about my experience????

Last edited by 11971four4two; July 28th, 2015 at 05:58 AM.
Old July 28th, 2015, 02:24 AM

I have talked to Ctls442 on the phone more than a couple times over the past 3 years and was always good to me. We made a deal on some parts before the nationals and all went very smooth. He had some great parts and great prices when he showed up.

Sorry I had to leave your booth so fast. I wanted to come back and visit but I was in the middle of a deal with my W-455 intake and went to show it to him.

I would for sure buy from Ctls442 again.
Old July 28th, 2015, 03:25 AM

I also bought from ctls442 at the nationals and he was a great guy, parts where as described, at a fair price, and a nice guy that is an asset to the hobby. I would definetly buy parts from him again. Brandon reynolds
Old July 28th, 2015, 05:20 AM

My experience could not have been better, great parts and fair prices. Not sure why or how an experience 10 years ago is relevant. Thanks Greg
Old July 28th, 2015, 10:19 AM

Thumbs up for Greg

I've dealt with Greg (Ctls442) several times in the last few years. Have bought some nice items from him, as well as selling him some of mine. Never ever had any problems. Bill OBryan (BeenThere) O.C.A. member since 1980.
Old July 28th, 2015, 10:46 AM

Greg has been helpful to the hobby in many ways.
Old July 31st, 2015, 07:45 AM

I bought some parts from Greg and picked them up and paid for them at the OCA Nats in Milwaukee. He got on the phone prior to the event, discussed the condition of the parts, etc. Parts were exactly as described (they were very nice condition parts) and the whole transaction worked well. Thanks Greg!
Old August 2nd, 2015, 11:17 AM

I also recently bought parts from Greg - very up-front, transaction went extremely smooth. Very fair price for what I bought. Looking forward to doing more business with him over the next few months...
Old August 7th, 2015, 05:12 PM

I trust Greg

I have bought a few things from Greg and he was very honest in his descriptions and fair with his pricing.

I would buy from him again.

Thanks Greg!
Old August 11th, 2015, 06:55 PM

I, too, recently purchased from Greg...he couldn't have been better to deal with, sending me numerous photos, and emails letting me know the condition of parts....very easy transaction, and great turnaround time on the items....wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again...thanks Greg!

tim
Old September 23rd, 2015, 05:41 PM

I just dealt with clls442 yesterday he even delivered the part personly to my house.great part,great guy hope to deal with him again soon!
Old September 23rd, 2015, 07:45 PM
MOTORHEAD

classified ad

blatant reality

see ya soon
Old September 24th, 2015, 07:48 AM
www.gbodyolds.com

Greg (Ctls442) was EXCELLENT to deal with, very nice, professional and well mannered.
Even gave me some stuff when I was picking up some items I purchased and told me to just send him a check at my convenience.

I delt with Brian McCall (11971four42) with a sale, was a COMPLETE azzhole, RUDE and wasted my time and money.
I would ask that anyone AVOID doing business with him.
He seems to be the delusional type, perhaps a drinking problem or something... definitely not all there.

Search this Thread