Buyer & Seller Feedback This thread is the place to put Buyer or Seller feedback. Be sure to CHECK THE RULES before you post!

Special thanks to Monzaz

Search this Thread

Old September 28th, 2016, 02:35 AM

Special thanks to Monzaz

Special thanks for Monzaz for providing me with everything from "new" gears and truetrac to everything else needed to rebuild the rear.
Whole thing actually started from me wanting one used gear-set he had for sale, and ended up buying everything needed from him, simply cause he could provide so good prices even being over-seas.

Everything was as promised, came fast ( in my opinion) and Monzaz was nice to deal with.

Only negative goes to USPS who tried to give us heartattach By sending false message from automated tracking service that our stuff would have been send back to Chicago just after it arrived to Finland. Quick checking with our customs who were at the time holding them, and they still were there. Phuh..

Once again, thanks, and i highly appreciate your help
Old September 28th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Hookers under Hood

I also owe Jim (Monzaz) a belated huge thank-you as well. Jim sent me complete rear end parts for my 76' Cutlass Supreme. Posi , gears, bearings and install kit.
Awesome to deal with and parts came as promised. Shipped them to my door in Canada.
His prices can't be beat!!
Good to hear you are happy with your parts "plus" shipped all the way to you in finland!!!
Jim is just awesome!!

Eric