Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1975 Cutlass Supreme Vista Cruiser Wagon

Search this Thread

Old September 18th, 2013, 03:47 PM
tjm

1975 Cutlass Supreme Vista Cruiser Wagon

Hello all,
I have a 1975 Olds Cutlass Supreme Vista Cruiser Wagon for sale. Under 80k miles on the original engine. All original parts with exception of the usual wear & tear items (tires, brake pads, belts, etc). Original copper brown color has oxidized with time, no rust. It had one/original owner (my deceased grandma). Has a couple very small (purely aesthetic) dings from grocery store parking lot hit-n-runs. No accidents from what I know. Interior had been reupholstered from the original brown vinyl decades ago (cloth over top), and the new upholstery is in perfect condition. The wagon has not been driven for roughly 6-7 yrs, but has been untouched in a locked garage during this time. I have all paperwork (purchase, title, last registration, manual, possibly service records, etc)
If interested, email me and I can provide exact odometer reading and photos.
Thanks, TJ
Old September 18th, 2013, 04:13 PM

You should post the car's location so people living in California don't end up expressing interest only to find that the car is in Maine or vice versa.

Second, if you want people to email you, I suggest providing an email address.
Old September 18th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Administrator

Welcome, price, pictures, and location would help you a lot. We are a friendly bunch.
Old September 19th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Old(s) Fart

Originally Posted by jaunty75
You should post the car's location so people living in California don't end up expressing interest only to find that the car is in Maine or vice versa.

Second, if you want people to email you, I suggest providing an email address.
While car may not be in the same place, his user location is shown to the left of the post. Also, if you right click on his user name and then click on the contact info tab, you get the option to PM or email him.
Old September 19th, 2013, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by joe_padavano
While car may not be in the same place, his user location is shown to the left of the post. Also, if you right click on his user name and then click on the contact info tab, you get the option to PM or email him.
First off, his location wasn't there when I posted above, and it apparently wasn't there when oldcutlass did, either. He apparently has come back since then and added it.

As far as contacting him, yes, you can do all those things you mention, but the guy wants to sell the car, doesn't he? He should be making it as simple as possible to contact him. Post his phone number, fax number, email, the home base of his carrier pigeon corps, or whatever so that potential buyers don't have to hunt around to figure out how to reach him.

Plus, PM'ing, in my experience, only works if the recipient happens to log back onto the site. That doesn't always happen with people posting a for-sale ad. They often come on here just to post the ad and then don't come back or don't come back often.
Old September 20th, 2013, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by tjm
Hello all,
I have a 1975 Olds Cutlass Supreme Vista Cruiser Wagon for sale. Under 80k miles on the original engine. All original parts with exception of the usual wear & tear items (tires, brake pads, belts, etc). Original copper brown color has oxidized with time, no rust. It had one/original owner (my deceased grandma). Has a couple very small (purely aesthetic) dings from grocery store parking lot hit-n-runs. No accidents from what I know. Interior had been reupholstered from the original brown vinyl decades ago (cloth over top), and the new upholstery is in perfect condition. The wagon has not been driven for roughly 6-7 yrs, but has been untouched in a locked garage during this time. I have all paperwork (purchase, title, last registration, manual, possibly service records, etc)
If interested, email me and I can provide exact odometer reading and photos.
Thanks, TJ
Email sent.
Old September 23rd, 2013, 09:32 AM
tjm

I will get photos posted this week, and will email you directly with pricing info.
Old November 3rd, 2013, 12:21 PM
tjm

1975 Olds Cutlass Supreme Vista Cruiser Wagon Pics

Hi all,

I apologize for taking sooooo long, but I have finally gotten some pics of the wagon for sale. I created an album with vehicle & document pics.
After getting the garage open, it is missing one hub cap. I haven't washed it or anything so it is incredibly dusty.
I'm hoping to sell for $2000.00, mainly due to extremely low original engine miles.
I'm am looking to get it sold ASAP to get money for my son's first car.

Thanks!
Old November 3rd, 2013, 12:23 PM
tjm

pics posted!
Old November 3rd, 2013, 01:17 PM

In his album. Tons of them. Just click on his user name and then select "view public profile".